Monday, December 12, 2011

Annie with her mini-Annie

As I mentioned on my blog yesterday, I got the brainstorm to make the primitive Annie a mini-Annie doll.  In the picture it is hard to see, but the mini does have hair but since I used two strands of embroidery floss it is a little hard to see.   Certainly thought she was cute yesterday today she's cute as the dickens!


Have got to go out and run errands but later today will have to put an updated picture on my web site and remove the other one I put on there yesterday. 

OOPS!!!!!!  I just noticed that I'd forgotten to paint on her top.  DANG!!!!  Guess I was so excited to get her done and a picture posted that I forgot that part of it...har har har.  Oh well, back to the drawing board when I return from my errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.