Wednesday, December 21, 2011

E.S. Frost Sheep Rug

Boy have I been extremely lazy today when I should have finished cleaning the rest of the house.  And, my excuse for not walking was that it was raining so only walked when my four-legged companion Ben needed or wanted to go out.  Otherwise I sat on my butt and hooked while I watched reruns of, I'm embarrassed to say,..... "Millionaire Matchmaker".  I think that show is a hoot, get a lot of laughs out of some of the antics, and admire Patty's chutzpah. 

During today's hooking marathon I did at least get all the background done and hooked another flower.  But maybe the other flower wasn't done the last time I posted so perhaps it will look like I accomplished a lot since last picture post.

Since it is getting close to the end of the month when the Sincerely Jane Challenge rug pictures need to be posted on Yahoo Rughookers, I'll have to put this one down and accomplish something on the challenge rug.

Can't believe it is so close to Christmas ~ where did this whole last year go?  It is mild here in Delaware and was close to 60 degrees today and Christmas day is to be in the 50's.  Thankfully all my gifts are bought and wrapped.  And, if I get some unexpected drop-ins I have a couple gift bottles of wine to give as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.