Monday, December 12, 2011

New photo of Annie and mini-Annie doll

Surely I must have been scatterbrained this morning when posting the Annie and her little doll on my blog because I forgot to do her bodice.  Actually think it was the excitement to make her a little doll that a big part of the process was missed.    So here she is and now believe she is finally done and mini-Annie is fully dressed.

Good thing I caught it before going to all the trouble of updating my web page.  It isn't that it is so difficult to delete the old picture, add the new and publish again, but it is the fact the software which built my web site is not compatible with Windows 7 so the software was kept and remains on my old slower-than-molasses other computer and that is what takes forever.

So now they are done and I'm happy as a clam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.