Meanwhile, I've started pulling wool for the Bumble Bee chair pad as this is what I want to hook the first evening and the next day while waiting my turn with Barb. Oh my, but when I first started hooking my wool didn't include much texture, and the over dyeing I did was on flat natural white. You wouldn't believe how much robins egg wool I have and that is what is going in the chair pad. I just can't afford to not use it up ~ won't throw it away so may as well use it. I'll mix a little texture into the background too just to give it a little umpf.
Well I'd better get off'n this here contraption and get something accomplished.