Monday, September 2, 2013

It's Baaack.......

Yup, the Lollipop Bouquet is back ~ not done, but back.  This picture was taken out on my deck in natural light and without a flash.  Never know which presents a better photo so take both when I can. 
This picture was taken inside with a flash.
So you are wondering which picture is really what it looks like with your eye?  All I can tell you is that the backing is on Dorr Natural Primitive Linen and not burlap.  So the real colors are probably somewhere between the two.

As mentioned before, this has been a fantastic project for using up all those wool strips left over from various projects.  Domestic Zoo would be another great Magdalena design to use up even more wool strips and wish I hadn't been so anal when I hooked it.  That was my very first Magdalena rug and wonder how differently it would have looked if I used left overs.  In case you're wondering...... nope, not gonna hook it for a second time.

Hope you enjoyed your extra day off on this Labor Day.

Saundra

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.