Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Geometric Progress

It seems that I've really made some progress, albeit slow, on the geometric.  Never thought I'd embrace hooking this since it was started about 10 years ago, but it really has been enjoyable watching it grow using ONLY my worms.  Yet must admit that the boring time is twisting and knotting a bunch of a certain color wool to find similar values or same wool.  Such a time waster. 

But can now see the end getting closer and looking at it gives me comfort.  The rug reminds me of a Granny Square Afghan that has given me comfort in years past as I was warmed by the weight when covered and had a cold.  Here is my progress now just after pulling it off the frame. 
Now I'm moving onto the Chicken Challenge Rug as I need diversity.  The geometric will be on 'stand by' and within eyesight so it is not forgotten.  So perhaps tomorrow I'll have a little something to show on the Chicken Challenge Rug.  It does feel so good to hook on something of my choosing.

Have a great evening everyone.  And Lauren sweetie, I hope you are feeling better.

Saundra

3 comments:

  1. Saundra ~
    So happy you've made some progress on your geometric and are not referring to is as you DG (as in damn geometric!). I look forward to watching the chicken challenge come to life.
    Thanks for your concern. I almost feel human ~ but not quite.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is still one of my favorites !
    Glad to see you making progress.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see that you are progressing on this rug!I really have a fondness for it.Have a great weekend!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.