Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm an Absentee Blogger and Sorry

When I first started my blog it was with intentions of motivating newbie hookers so they didn't feel alone and help them along without the struggle I felt during that new adventure.  Well, that is until I found rug camps and other people who shared the same love of hooking as me.  Then I didn't feel alone any longer.

Sorry I've been absent, but the delay in my posting was due to lawn mowing, weed pulling.  Oh... weeds!!!  Today I found numerous tunnels of those sharp spiky briar tree like things.  Don't know what they are called but I HATE THEM, and never could understand why God made those or mosquito's. 

Anyhoo...this is what my 'circle/penny mat' looks like now. 
Hopefully the next time you see this rug it will be fully hooked.  I'm having a lot of fun hooking the vintage cat rug so will have a struggle switching since in two weeks is a great rug camp with Barb Carroll and start something new.  EEKS, that means I've got this small  mat to finish before I go to Barbs for sure.  Oh my but the pressure is on now.

Have a great evening.

Saundra



3 comments:

  1. At the rate you are hooking, you will probably finish them both before camp!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous ! Your rug looks great Saundra. Once I get my weeds under control, I walk around my gardens every other day and spend 15 min. pulling weeds here and there. It works. 'Conquer and divide' !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your circle rug is looking great !!! I love the background .... so pretty !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.