Saturday, December 17, 2016

Fessing Up on the Rug on My Frame

Guess it is time to cave to Kim's (Glass Half Full) wishes to show more of what I'm working on.  First is the progress or attempt at making progress.  Glad that I didn't removed that gold block because it looks okay in this photo and in person.
Oh, by the way, this is the wild nest of wool worms I've immersed myself into trying to use as many strips as possible.  This looks rather organized but sometimes the bags fall and worms fall out.  
For a moment I'd thought of posting the antique rug from which this is adapted.  But really want to hook around the corner and more border. Otherwise there won't be many surprises for you.  

IF there are newbies joining my blog and have questions ANYTHING.... please feel free to write me.  Remember that I was ALSO a newbie hooker once ~ wanted to learn but no access to hookers or classes.  So newbies are welcome here...OH, you seasoned rug hookers are also welcome here but think you know that.

Have a great evening and can't believe that Christmas is just a week away.  

Saundra


5 comments:

  1. I am still a newbie lol. I love when you share your hints. It's cold tonight in California, hugs cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for showing it....finally. Keep going, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur mat!! So sweet! So many I love,,,, want to do them all,,, but also enjoy the process,,,, its hard to believe its so close to christmas!! Looks very wintery here!! Got lots of snow these past few days,,,,, take care,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I just finished my last rug now I have noting on the frame
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Cathy, I have nothing on my frame :( Need to find something to hook. Lord knows I have plenty of patterns already on linen.
    Rug is lookin' good!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.