Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Finish FINALLY!!!!!

It seems forever since this beauty was started.  Must admit it was a FUN piece to hook but the binding part....not so much.   Olde Hearts still needs to have the final steaming ~ it was steamed once and bound so needs a final steam.
You can purchase this antique adaptation from Woolley Fox but the border on the pattern offered is a bit different than shown here.

Now to finish the Gossip pattern and my grandson's Christmas gift.  I mean.... Christmas is just 6 months away.

Delaware is back to the HOT HUMID JULY temperatures we are known for.  But those few days of low humidity and subtle wind was wonderful while it lasted.

Happy Friday Eve y'all.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. You said the "C" word. Shame on you. It's not even the 4th of July!!!
    I just love everything you hook.
    Happy 4th to you and your boy Ben :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautifully. Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ur mat! Nice to finish, finish,,,,
    Have a wonderful weekend,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have such a great finish under your belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saundra,
    I think this has to be one of my favorite rugs!!! It looks SO OLD and you did a fabulous job!! Of course, I love ALL of your rugs and enjoy seeing each one!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend, my friend!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it came out and your border.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colors in this rug! we are hot and muggy more this year than usual and tornado warnings today I have never heard one in this area.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.