Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing all of you a happy Valentine's Day.  
And a Valentine's gift to myself is finally finishing binding on Magdalena's Goat.  Are upi wondering if I kept the feet as they were or do you think I changed them?  Hmmmmm..... let's see.

Two photos with different settings.  The first one shows more true colors.
The photo setting below makes the colors a little more washed out.  But if you tap on the photo it will enlarge to show a better view of the wool used.
Magdalena's Goat pattern is offered in two sizes: 29 x 35 and 22 x 26.  I hooked it a second time to show how it looks with different color choices.  The first one was hooked as close to the original Magdalena as possible with the wool in my stash.
Happy Valentine's Day and hope you received some chocolates.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. Oooooww- I like both. 😊. Turned out beautifully. Happy St Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine Day Saundra. You got it done and it's looking very nice. It's a large enough rug. Now it's on the the next one.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you to. I love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your goat as always an amazing job. No chocolates which is fine I had a whole weekend of surprises last weekend
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy valentines,,,
    Your mats are awesome!
    Love them both,,,
    You syre get alot done,,, take care,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.