Saturday, June 23, 2018

Stars and Diamonds Antique Adaptation

Thought it about time to show an update to my rug since hooking the center motif.  Not sure where my hook will take me next, perhaps the left star.
In case you don't recall which antique rug I'm working on, it is this one below.  It is an early 19th century heart rug, original size was 35 x 85 but didn't draw mine that large.
I will be offering this pattern on linen if anyone is interested.  However, since it is an antique it is copyright free so if you have the knowledge and resources you can draw your own.

OH, I have a question and hope someone knows the answer.  I received a pleasant and informative comment from Jan on the previous post about acupuncture and essential oil for the feet (thanks Jan).  

I clicked on her name to reply and was sent to a Google spot with primary colors and white background with only a box to click "follow".  There were no previous comments, no dialogue and of course was 
leary to click on the box for fear of a virus.  Does anyone know what that's about?  Jan, maybe you can help me understand?

Happy Saturday and happy hooking everyone.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. I am not sure if you were asking about google or the oils. I know nothing about google or acupuncture but I use essential oils daily. I use Young Living essential oils they are amazing for everything from anxiety to muscle issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. That is one busy rug but I'm sure it will be wonderful! So what size did you draw it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saundra,,,, its wonderful,,,, love it,,, what size did u do,,,?
    Think I have seen this in a book,,,
    Wow,,, you ciuld use up alot of stuff!!
    Dont know ur question,,,, the computers are a mystery,,, use my tablet and hope everything goes ok,,, or (google it)!!! Thats ironic!
    Never had that problem yet,,,,,
    Thanks for sharing ur mat,,
    Hope u get ur answer,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this rug but like I have said before I have so many patterns and so little time.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color matches, this is going to be a gorgeous reproduction.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Saundra,
    This is such a beautiful rug!! I always love to see what you are working on!
    Enjoy your week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Saundra,
    I am playing catch up on blogs and just wanted to say I love this pattern. I have it in my pile of patterns. I love what you have done with it! I can't wait to see more of it hooked.
    Have a great 4th!
    ~Cammie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.