Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Rugs by the Sea

Cape May rug camp is less than 2 months away.  Am happy I started the Anniversary Sheep challenge early so now can take my time to finish it.  This is what it looks like now with  only a small section to do.
Don't know if I was able to pull it off or not, but attempted to make the sand appear wet toward the sea and more dry forward.

Wool for the sun was from my worm bag in various cuts and values as was the sea reflection.  The sea has been a combination of cut #8.5 and worms.  The sand was mostly #8.5 cut and from overdyed worms.

Now am looking forward to paying more attention to my 'other' project.

Rained heavily during the night, heavy wind and rains today.  More rain tonight.  OMG, I'm sick of rain!  

Saundra

6 comments:

  1. looking good...especially love your sea....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the rug and the colors are perfect for the style. A hint of sea and sand with the color choices.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet rug. It has been raining since Sunday and humid oh so humid I am so ready for this summer to be over we have been so humid for us!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its looking great!
    Good for you,,,
    We had more rain , too,,, soggy,,, now and humid,,,
    My achey body! Yikes,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rug is looking great !!! Love your color choices. We have had rain every day & humid ,humid, humidity to make you give up fixing your hair ! Major downpours ...I have had enough too !!! Poor people who are on vacation this week !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.