Wednesday, August 8, 2018

QUILT and STITCHERY Patterns for SALE

On this post there are 4 offers for sale, since someone may purchase more than one item I will combine shipping.  Therefore shipping will be added to the final cost.  Sales to US only (sorry friends in Canada) I just don't want to deal with or worry there may be declaration forms to be filled out.  

#1 ~ DEAR JANE journal and pattern book by Brenda Manges Papadakis (autographed copy) ~  $40 plus shipping.
I looked on Amazon to find out the cost because I cannot remember what I paid for the book before I hooked the rug below.  If you click on the Amazon link (above) you will see what others are charging for the book.
The book is intact, no pattern pieces cut as I copied the motifs I wanted to use in my rug.  There are 160 pages in the book.  And it is fun to read what Brenda wrote to Jane Stickle as she replicated her quilt.

#2 ~ CROW CREEK pattern booklet by Denise Clason $5.50 plus shipping.  Unused booklet, first photo is of the front cover.
Back cover and subsequent pattern pages uncut.





#3 ~ WORTHY HANDS applique and stitchery by Pat Peak $7.00 + Sh.


#4 ~ SHOW ME YOUR GARDEN by Sarah Sporrer $20 +shipping.
The booket is uncut and has a total of 64 pages.






The sales will go to the first person to respond.  FYI, if you are a NO-REPLY blogger I will not be able to reply to you or send you a PayPal invoice.  So if you happen to be first but a NO-REPLY, the sale will go to the second to respond to the offer.

Good Luck,

Saundra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.