Friday, October 2, 2026

Magdalena's Double Horses Update

Actually, guess that should be 'Magdalena's one of two horses update'.  Sure appears to show my leisurely hooking of this design as not much has been accomplished since the first post on 9/20.  Think a lot of time is taken up looking thru the wool baggies ~ gotta use those strips up or they will multiply.
I'm surrounded by numerous bags of woolie worms and rather than put what I don't choose at that moment back in their respective bags, I place them on the sofa arm, end table and another table.  
Why?  Figure they will be close at hand and make it easier to locate?  And when the rug is completely hooked all those strips will need to find their way back to the proper color baggie.

Today was a nice warm day and even reached the high 80's.  BUT, tomorrow temperatures will only be in the low 60's once again, with rain in the forecast.  Plans are to make soup tomorrow so I can enjoy it a couple days then freeze some for future use.

Happy Hooking everyone.

Saundra

6 comments:

  1. Some progress is better than no progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great....(and like a lot of progress by my standards...if I had standards...which I obviously don't.). High 80's? Seriously?? Geesh. Can you say frost warnings???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure could have used your drawing skills this past Weds when my granddaughter asked me to draw a unicorn! Horse is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a true artist!
    I miss the translator :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this horse rug is looking amazing already. I too leave out my wool everywhere once I decide to hook. I am more neater when it comes to cross stitch. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rug is wonderful and good for you for using worms. I tend to give up and pull more wool which is not good.
    We have had beautiful weather lately.
    I am having my women's group here Monday night. They all bring something but I will make a chicken veggie soup to share.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.