Friday, January 28, 2011

Organized Chaos

Here is a picture of the location where I hook.  To the left of the sofa at the window is where my loyal companion Shadow sits to guard her domain and keep a watchful eye on me.  You can see how I have started out attempting to be somewhat organized with my strips separated into little baggies of darks, reds, yellows and oranges, whites and tans; it is quite a full blown rat's nest.......... yet.

And tucked under the base of my sit-upon frame there are more strips of wool and on the end table beyond the hump of wool on the arm of the sofa there are more wool strips.  So I'm getting close to the full blown rat's nest.  Then I get so frustrated because the strips become a knot and it requires me to once again try to get control over the mess by semi-organizing once again.

2 comments:

  1. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR WONDERFUL 'CRAFTS FROOM' UPSTAIRS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do, with wall to wall cottons. AND, the room beyond that which used to be Bruce's parachute repair room is now my WOOL ROOM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.