Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Oh No, Guess what I Found

While rummaging around I found another UFO which just happens to be another hit and miss.  When Karen Kahle started hers and posted it on her blog MANY months ago thought it was beautiful and decided that would be a great way to use up those woolie worms.  Well this is as far as I'd gotten.
Since I would compare my progress against her perfect specimen it definitely didn't measure up so guess that is when I lost interest.  And in looking at this picture perhaps the brown/gold perimeter is what pushed me over the edge.  So think that needs to be pull out and make it the miscellaneous darks as in the swirl.  Hmmm.... think that IS what I will do.

You can see in the picture that I re-drew the lines.  That is after I went back to her blog to read the instructions and found out how far apart she drew her swirl from the previous swirl.

Okay, so now I'm determined that since this hit and miss is much smaller than the Geo hit and miss this one will be worked on until finished.  Keep tuned for my progress.  But before the progress will come the RE-hooking of the perimeter.

OH!!!!!  On another note....  This is a message to those of you who have chosen to have a "NO REPLY" blogger e-mail.  When you write me a question I cannot answer you because you don't get the reply.   So for those of you who have asked about walnut dying I couldn't reply and I'm not ready yet do do a blog post about it.

Have a wonderful evening, thanks for visiting and please be kind to one another. 

Saundra

3 comments:

  1. Saundra ~
    Once you re-hook the perimeter, you will be done in a day or two, speed hooker that you are.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I think the outside edge will be better I dark. This project is o my list too. You're up to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great colors going there. I think you're going to finish this one in no time.
    xo Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.