Wednesday, November 22, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

My sweet son is preparing dinner for the family again this year.  Greg was accustomed to seeing his father cook so it came easy for him.  While I did a lot of cooking my first husband really enjoyed getting in the kitchen and making a Sunday meal, or at the beach would cook fish and do BBQ anything.  He also did a lot of experimenting with spices and everything always turned out great.

Where my son and my first husband differ is that my son cleans up as he goes so all my DIL and I need to clean up are the very last pots and dishes.  
Above is a design hooked from a Needl'love booklet called Falloween. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Saundra

9 comments:

  1. Love the design and colors of this rug. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DIL is lucky to have a man who cooks
    happy anniversary
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy thanksgiving,,,
    Have a great family time and dinner,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving.
    I finally purchased the book with that pattern. Maybe next year it will get hooked...
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Saundra. It looks like you've got it made. Washing pots and pans is the easy part. Enjoy your family dinner.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.