Saturday, July 4, 2015

July 4th Holiday

Yes, it is the celebration of the Independence of the United States.  When I was a kid this day was all about the parade and picnics.
(this rug has recently been sold ~ a Design by Polly Minick hooked by me)

As a kid it was also about the fireworks display.
(Sam's Hat for sale ~ Design by Polly Minick hooked by me)

And for many years even into adulthood it was about enjoying the beach and celebrating with family and friends.
(Patriotic Sand pails for sale ~ Design by Polly Minick hooked by me)

And however you spend your Independence Day celebration, please be safe.
(Uncle Sam Doll by Saundra)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA!!!!!!!

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. Happy day Saundra...love all the patriotic rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Uncle Sam doll is amazing!!! Such talent.
    Happy 4th to you.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th! Your rugs are amazing. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th! Your rugs are amazing. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th Saundra. Lovely patriotic rugs and Uncle Sam doll. My visitors left this morning and I need a nap before my barn work.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th Saundra! Those are great patriotic pieces. Hope you had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rug with the wagon, just perfect for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.