Thursday, January 5, 2017

Closing In.....

Finally I'm closing in toward the trainer.  Have been impatiently waiting to hook that man ~ but we were taught to save dessert for last.  He will be the dessert yet there will be more to hook around him.
Also closing in is snow for this area.  Tomorrow morning at wake-up thankfully there is to be only a dusting or 1" as I've my final eye doctor appointment which is 40 minutes away.  But tomorrow  night we have been warned there will be a huge amount of snow and may wake up to several inches on Saturday.  So far no predictions of amount because it is still 'iffy' as to the flow.

Hope you all have a great weekend and my friendly Canadians can just keep your snow.  Yeah, I could always become a snowbird and move to Florida for the winter but don't have the money, the inspiration nor the companion to go with.  So I'll just stay here with my boy Ben.

Have a great evening.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. You're such a disciplined hooker... Have fun hooking your trainer.
    Snow isn't my favorite thing but it's pretty. I'm in awe oft those little birds that comes to the feeder every day I the cold without a care. Now those are real snow birds...
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia is right you are so disciplined I still don't have anything on my frame yet I have a few ideas of things I would like to draw but a little intimated
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have tonsof snow!! We can share, saundra!! Cold , cold too,,,, yikes,,,ery pretty looking out from in,,,,,
    Your mat coming along nicely,,,,,, you are fast,,, good luck with eye appt,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't have any trouble getting to your appointments. Gotta look after those eyes!! We woke up to a little bit of snow today but I hear more is on the way sunday. ughhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saundra,
    Your rug is looking great and I know you are excited to finally be nearing the end! Hope all goes well with your eye appointment and so happy to hear that the snow is waiting till you get home!! Do take care and thanks for always being willing to answer questions!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the appointment went well.
    So much progress on your rug!!!
    We got maybe a couple inches of snow yesterday. I've had enough...lol!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bet you are working on the trainer today. The snow passed us by, but we have a little ice and it is pretty cold. Think I might try my hand at a little hooking today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.