Wednesday, May 1, 2013

HAPPY MAY

Spring is definitely in the air and so is the pollen but the leaves and new green grass is ever nice to look at instead of snow.  This is just one of 12 stitchery designs by Indygo Junction which I appliqued and stitched the year this house was being built. 
They were all fun to applique and I'd planned to finish each of them properly but think only one was finished nicely.  Each month I look forward to the change out.  This one I placed on the school marm's desk to take a picture of it and was moved back to the sofa table.

There are a few designs which would make great small hooked pieces too; one design I plan to hook before next winter.  This particular design is tempting me to buy some new herbs for my garden.

Have a great evening everyone, and please be kind to one another.

Saundra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.