Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers.
Today is a double holiday for my dear sweet daughter-in-love for it is also her birthday in addition to it being Mother's Day.  This mother (me) has lots of chores to do as there are many on my list before leaving here next Saturday for Woolley Fox.  I've spread them out over the course of the week to ensure they all get done.  And there were some appointments which are also causing me to spread the work out.

So with cup of java in hand will head to my wool room to try and tidy it up a bit with the mess I made gathering my wool.  And while there will trim around the spiral mat.

Have a great Mother's Day.

Saundra

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you too. And I know you will be glad when that spiral mat is finally done.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.