Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Applique and Stitchery Blocks

It's that time again.....time for me to show you the applique and stitchery blocks I made a few years ago.  This piece was designed by Jan Patek.
For the life of me cannot remember who did this 12 month stitchery.  I use to think it was "I Done my Best" then a reader informed me otherwise but it has since slipped from my memory. 
If someone knows the designer of the 12 month stitchery designs I'd update my blog.  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend. 

P.S. I've been informed the designer of the stitchery is: "
          The stitchery is by Nancy Huggins of The Basket Case x Needlework Therapy.

        Thanks Karen. 

Saundra

2 comments:

  1. The stitchery is by Nancy Huggins of The Basket Case x Needlework Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces and fun to make wall hangings.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.