Friday, June 3, 2016

Two Camp Rug Updates

Not quite 3 weeks since starting these rugs at Barb Carroll's rug camp I'm ready to show updates.  This one is mine a picture taken today of Simple Gifts, a design by Karen Kahle. Oops, had the flash off for this photo so it is dark.
And the one below with a flash shows up too bright.  So figure that somewhere between the two is what the rug really looks like.  Oh, there is some debris on the horse's face and after investigating notice it was grass from my shoe by stepping on the rug to flatten it for the photo.
Yesterday afternoon Shari sent me a photo of her updated foot stool pattern.  That burgundy wool really makes the colors of the flowers pop.  Bet it will be a beauty when done.  Am hoping it will be done and Shari will take it to Cape May for the show and I'll get good pictures of it then.
Joanne said she will have her son take a picture of her rug so everyone can see the entire design but haven't received it yet.  When I do will be sure to show you what great gal has accomplished to hers.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. Saundra your rug is so alive and interesting! love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have hooked alot! Its wonderful! Love, love it,, what a fun mat to hook,, ,, just so much fun with the borders,,,, thanks for sharing,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing I love your rug! And grass on the nose means you got your mower fixed.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice... I can't believe how much you got done already. When do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saundra,
    I LOVE your rug, my friend!!! So much interest, movement, and fun, fun colors, grass and all!!! I was wondering about your mower issue too!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.