Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Just a Sneak Peek

Just as I'd said, very little hooking has taken place here in several days, UNFORTUNATELY.  So here is a sneak peek and you can guess or wonder what the design is.  That is except Lauren of Rugs and Pugs since it slipped out accidentally.
I've folded over the linen to hide the drawing on the linen.  I'm so hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to pull more loops.  Even then it won't be a giveaway design as I want to keep you all wondering and will show sections at a time.

Have a great evening and maybe there will be more to share on my progress tomorrow.

Saundra

12 comments:

  1. Looks like Ned or a horse to me. Hope your eyes are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your secret is safe with me because I've forgotten. Oh how I miss my mind!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I know it's a horse! Can't wait to see more
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more and you inspire me to do my own rug for my beach room. I need to decide on a design and I figure I can hook part of it and then add braids around that to get the size I want and not too much hooking;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so sweet,,,,, cant wait to see more,,,, take care,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a horse head... They would have to pluck your eyes out to keep you from pulling hoops. You put me to shame... I have two fairly good eyes looking through glasses but I haven't even pulled a hoop in ages.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you came through the second surgery so well...there will be no slowing you down now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad your eyeballs are working for you! looks like a horse? or are my eyes fooling me?? <3
    L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well its a horse head so obviously you are hooking a tribute rug to The Godfather movie. Bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Saundra,
    You are such a tease!!! I know it is a horse and bridle, but the rest is truly a mystery!!! Can't wait to have more revealed!! So happy you are able to see to pull your beloved loops!!!
    Don't keep us in suspense too long!
    Happy Hooking!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.