Friday, December 16, 2016

Holiday Thoughts and Crafts

Recently started looking thru my old 3.5 diskettes for photos.  Sadly the new computers don't read those diskettes so purchased an external hard drive to read and transferred wanted photos to a flash drive.  

Anyway, it was fun to see some of the dolls, rugs and other crafts I'd offered for sale when doing shows.  Here are pics holiday related and hope you enjoy.  The date of the photo below was 2002 and Santa was a rather tall standing Santa with concrete feet and thick dowls in his legs.  
Also made a few vintage looking figures and wish I'd kept them for myself but now have no urge to make any more.  Aren't those cute as the dickens???
A Santa in a stocking which sold well as a door ornament or gift to someone.  Here's one version..... 
..... This one was another version.  
Another of those vintage looking figures wish I'd kept is this Santa below.  I only made one and he sold.
When doing shows in October you want to be prepared for the upcoming holidays and all price ranges.  So here is another item I offered...Christmas Cones to hang.
Okay kids..... this is what it is all about.... Christmas is about the kids. Here are two which I called "Nighty Tykes" and were hand made by me. Cute as the dickens.

Hope everyone has a great evening, stays warm and get's their Christmas gifts wrapped before the big day.

Saundra

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you are multi talented. Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sewing talents simply amaze me.
    Merry hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything you can't do? Wow, are those your own patterns? I used to make teddybears but like you, the desire isn't there anymore.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun pieces. I saved on sticks and before that, zip disks, wish I could retrieve those.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first santa you do some amazing work.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hand work is great ! Funny how we have progressed thru the years !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Saundra,
    I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful creations and you are one talented lady!! I know whoever owns your pieces treasure them!!! Beautiful work, my friend!!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creations!!!
    Christmas Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.