Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Cape May Rug Show #2

Lots of wonderful rugs in the show but of course my favorites are primitive. 
First up is a rug called Fannie by Lucille Festa of American Country Rugs
Garden Dogs is hooked and designed by Cammie Bruce as was the rug peeking from the right side.
Goat Hill was hooked by my friend Deb, the design is a pattern offered by Spruce Ridge Studios and a creation of Lori Brechlin.
Above is a rug I recently hooked with a little creative license.  It is a pattern called Gossip designed by Bill Laraway and sold by Woolley Fox.
The beautiful rug above was hooked by Polly Reinhart and the information is not clear in the photo and by the time I got home forgot what it said.
My friend Evelyn Lawrence hooked the Hutchinson Mermaid which is a design by Janet Conners.
In the Garden is a design by Maggie Bonanomi and was hooked by me.
 I am unable to read the label of the rug above but know it was hooked by Lucille Festa and is a pattern she offers.
Above is a Magdalena style rug hooked by Alma Shelley.
There's no need to read the label on this to know who the hooker was.  It is obviously Cheri Reid.  The designer of the pattern was Sarah Guliani. 
 A Magdalena Briner design known as McCue Eagle was hooked by Lucille festa is above.
Think the cat above is adorable!!  It was hooked by Bob Strunk, one of two male hookers who attended camp that week, Bob was the primitive hooker.  The design is named Novie.
Olde Hearts was hooked by me and is an antique adaptation sold by Woolley Fox.  OMG I love that hit and miss neutral border!!!!  But I cannot claim the fame as I copied what dear Barb Carroll had done to the one she hooked. 
Viola Wright hooked the Polka Dot Horse above which is a design by Polly Minick.

Hope you have enjoyed the rug show tonight but there are more rugs to show on another day.

Saundra

8 comments:

  1. Goat Hill is my favorite . Thanks for the show.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful rugs and such diversity in the group.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks , saundra!
    Love seeing these mats,,,,
    Love them all!!
    Especially yours!
    Love the old looking mats,,,, and the colors!
    Take care, thanks for sharing,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great rugs , Love yours !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saundra,
    Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!!! Wonderful rugs and some favorites by you!!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.