Just stuff to write about ... Remember my new worthless range I purchased? I've had several visits by technicians hired by Lowes and 3 items replaced so far. Next week the technician I trust most is coming to replace the electrical system. He said that since nothing else has worked this must be the problem. Yeah, we'll see. If still not working I'll ask him to request a new range.
I've continued to eat my Mon-Tue-Wed green salads with no problems whatsoever. The lettuce or salad isn't "deadly", the reporting has indicated some areas where people have had bouts of diarrhea.
In the next couple weeks a tree service will be here to remove a gum tree and do other work. Presently he is doing work for the areas nearby who were devastated with a tornado and/or straight-line high winds. His company was here in 2022 and the work scheduled cost over $2,000 but he did much more than I'd even requested. So know he will do a good job this time. Haven't received my estimate yet but I'm anticipating around $4-$5,000 with all I need done. I do live in the woods ya know, lol. Seemed like such a great idea 28 years ago.
The gum tree is just outside my front window and it is a pain to walk to fill the birdbath and tears up the yard when cutting grass the the gum balls catch everything. While I don't have nice grass or even great green weeds to cut, at least the moss is green until it is ripped up. Here is just a small section of gum balls.
Here's the seemingly innocent gum tree ~ looks can be deceiving.
In anticipation of the removal of this tree, I've plucked up the brick trimming, many of which were sunken into the earth after several years and will move them before the tree folks come.
Sadly I've still not decided on my next rug project. I have, however, drawn out something in case of an emergency fix, lol. But would rather have something to work on which makes my heart skip a beat. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Saundra
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.