Cannot remember if I posted a picture of the antique adaptation of Pot of Flowers or not but here it is if I didn't. As you can see it still needs binding. Figured since I was going to do an update for the Mache Jack-O-Lantern pattern I'd post a picture of both at the same time.
Here's what my Mache Jack-O-Lantern design looks like now; one picture with a flash and one without.
It is quite helpful for me to see pictures of the rugs on my monitor even if the colors aren't the same as in person. At least it points out areas of concern for me and things which need changing.
And, for you newbies who may have read my previous blog post about "hooking what is on top first" the photo above shows you how to do that. Notice that the Jack in the back still has the hooking going in the direction of what WOULD BE it's normal shape. Therefore the rows of hooking will run INTO the sides of the other Jacks instead of following the shape of the other Jacks.
Have a great evening everyone. I've thoroughly enjoyed this mild July weather today. Tomorrow will be my day to do yard work so not sure how much hooking will get done. Grass needs mowing and thorny vines need pulling, and more rain coming I've got to get control of this acreage before it encroaches on my front and back door step.