Sunday, October 21, 2018

Almost Forgot.....

.......to order my floor lamp for rug camp.  Yeah, I already own two Ott floor lamps, one resides at my living room hooking space.  But they are bulky and heavy to carry, the OTT floor lamp weighs 9 pounds.  I also have an Ott portable table lamp but as you camp-goers know, table space is at a premium.

While at Cape May I saw two interesting lights, one clamped to a table and another was a floor lamp.  AH HA!  Went over to Karen to look more closely and ask her the brand name.  
It was a PHIVE LED floor lamp, which only weighs 5 pounds. AND, the price is very reasonable. Click on that link to see more about it.  Glad I remembered to order as it will arrive before November rug camp.

Still haven't started gathering wool for camp but that will change soon.  Today my plans are to vacuum a couple rooms and tomorrow venture into the wool room for a little organizing.

Saundra


4 comments:

  1. I do need to get better lighting in my rooms, the overhead fan lights don't concentrate enough for me to see well. I do have an ott table lamp, but rather have something on the floor, so will check it out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light looks great!!
    I have 2 otte lights,,,
    Love them,,,
    Always hope for good lighting when away at a class!
    Sometimes I take my battery ott lite,,, comes in handy,,,
    Take care,
    And have fun getting ur wool ready,,,
    Cold here now,,,
    Snow on ground the other day ,,, it has melted now, bbut can expect more anyday ,,,
    Thanks for sharing , saundra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing how you like your new light. I have several Ott lights. I could not work without them.
    Who is your teacher at camp? So much fun going away to camp...more than commuting which I Am doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saundra,
    Thank you for the info about the light! I sure do need better lighting in my Sewing Room as it is just so dark in there, even with our bright AZ sunlight!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful time at your rug camp!!! I'm SURE you will!!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.