Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sincerely Jane Challenge

As Jo-Anne indicated, this project doesn't get boring because you have a different design to hook often and they do seem to go fast.  I've used #8.5 cut for the sashing and #8 for most of all the designs except for the green in those small sections.  I probably could have used #8 but decided for the small area it might work better with a #7.


I'd initially wanted to stay true to the colors that Jane used in her quilt squares for the respective design, but the 3rd block small sections were too similar in color to the color in my first block so decided to use a green.  So already I'm veering off with alternate colors.  But I am keeping true (so far) with the light staying light and color in the sections of the blocks where Jane used color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.