Monday, October 5, 2015

Betwixt and Between

Yesterday my plans were to take the challenge rug off the frame and get back to my girl riding the whale on Nantucket Broom Ride. However, it didn't seem right to stop right in the middle of hooking the house.  So today I finished hooking the house and here is a picture.  I figure the windows are a reflection of the daytime sky.
Ignore that inside border line as I changed my mind after drawing it. I'll have some sort of border but not sure what it will be; certainly not this one.

The Out of Hand Rug Hooking Challenge has been extended until October 10th.  So if you are interested in participating, please go to Out of Hand Rug Hooking Group and ask to join.  The instructions are there to inform you how to join.

I'm so looking forward to hooking on Nantucket Broom Ride again; it's a lot bigger than the challenge piece but was so excited after coming home from camp to work on it that I just didn't want to stop.  Yet, wanted to participate in Lori's challenge.  Hey, I'm a big girl and can multi task, right?  To hell with house cleaning, lol.

Have a great evening every one.

Saundra


6 comments:

  1. I love it! I am doing the challenge too I still need to get the pattern or backing.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shade of red, I will enjoy seeing what everyone makes and someday I will join in the rug challenges, again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design. I think I might start hooking tomorrow. After seeing the designs so far I think I'm way out of my league but I'm going to have fun with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your challenge design...hoping to get mine drawn on the linen this weekend...so many great rugs being done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice design, Saundra.
    Keep multi- tasking !
    House cleaning ?? What's that !!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Saundra,
    I'm playing "catch up" on blog reading and just love your challenge rug, but also that Nantucket Whale one is sure a beauty too!! Multi-task away!!!!
    Have a great week!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.