Saturday, May 5, 2012

All in a Day's Work

I've kept busy all day until just now and figured it was time for me to rest before starting my next project.  First thing I did this morning was ship two packages ~ one was another Domestic Zoo pattern.   I received an e-mail from a lady who had just come back from Woolley Fox and upon inquiring with Barb about obtaining a Domestic Zoo pattern, they sent her my way.  

That was the last Domestic Zoo pattern in stock so today I cut two linens, serged the edges and will start drawing another when I update my blog.


And the other package was the Beloved Belindy, whew, she's done and gone.  I just don't enjoy making dolls like I used to.  This is a picture of her that I sent to the customer to see if she wanted me to tea stain her or if she wanted her like she is.  She wanted her clean and pristine so she is travelling to her new mom.




Also drew out another pattern for someone else, cut my grass and other menial tasks which needed attention today.  I'd really like to sit and hook but think another Domestic Zoo should be drawn and be on hand because word has it two other ladies in Barb's class were asking how to get in touch with me.  They haven't made contact yet but want to be able to ship right away if I get an e-mail ~ I hate rushing a job, it is much better when I am in a relaxed state while drawing a pattern.


I'll leave for rug camp at Woolley Fox myself in two weeks and need to clean up the guest room because I'll have someone come stay with Ben.  I personally feel it is much better when the pet can remain in their surroundings rather than caged at a kennel.  


And soon I will have to get serious about gathering my wool for camp ~ more about that on another blog post.

4 comments:

  1. Some day...SOME DAY...I may want to attempt this awesome pattern !!
    It is beautiful, but so very intimidating for a newbie like me..best left to well learned hookers for now....lol
    Sounds like you had a very productive day.... Relax and enjoy your evening...
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saundra ~
    What a productive day you've had! i hope you find a few minutes to pull a few loops. Get those patterns drawn ~ we need some way to support our habit...lol! Your Woolley Fox get away will be here in an eyeblink.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a trip to WOOLEY FOX. That's on my Bucket List for sure.......someday.
    Can't wait to hear about what you will be taking and hooking on. Know it will be something spectacular.
    Ben is such a lucky boy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.