Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Finally Finished

Yippee, Nantucket Broom Ride is all hooked and decorating my harvest table along with a white wool applique pumpkin on candlestick and a bird house my grandson made me a couple years ago.  
Here is a picture of the full monty........
A picture of the back so you can see the wool yarn whipped edge with binding tape.
Here is a close up of the wool yarn whipped edge with binding tape.
Today I did manage to pull a few more loops on the challenge rug but now it is time for me to knuckle down and work on designing some patterns for Polly.

And

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful!
    I love Zachary's little birdhouse, too. Sweet touch.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful and as usual, you did a great job fast. It looks great on both side. I love the movement in the sky.

    Thanks to you, I started to work on whipping and binding a hit and miss rug that I had started last year. I'm only doing a little each night.


    Take care,
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern more every time I see it. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, it looks great on your table!
    whoopee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just in time for Halloween !
    Beautiful background color. The whipped edge looks great.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.