Thursday, October 29, 2015

Rug Camp Coming Up

I've been so busy designing and drawing patterns that I forgot what day it was ~ haven't even pulled one loop yet today.  I thought it was Wednesday and it isn't ~ tomorrow is Friday.  TGIF for you worker bees. Guess that is why days just float by as every day is a weekend for me.

So that means my next rug camp in Ocean City, MD is just 9 days and a wake-up away.  Thankfully I've an easy pre-planned rug to take.  The rug is called A Day in the Country.  
Picture
Actually it is a kit designed by Tonya Robey (MadHenPrims) which I purchased a few years ago and never hooked.  Here is a picture of all the wool still in the shipping box and the pattern.
Her wool is overdyed and I'll take some worms in a few colors as well as textures to add here and there.  But will try to keep her cute whimsy alive.  So this will be an easy peasy fun and relaxed camp.

AND...... coming up in a future post ~ that is when I can get it in with pattern drawing ~ are some great newbie hooker questions.  Questions I had when first starting and had forgotten over the years.  That is why I love it when newbie hookers ask.  And there is one gal who helps me keep my blog alive!  Love ya for it Julie!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute rug pattern ! Have fun at rug camp !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have fun with that pattern. Very whimsical

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun rug!
    I'm jealous you're heading to another camp. Take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a fun time for you. This one looks easy enough with all the wool and color picture to work with. If life could be so easy.

    You worked so hard Saudra that you really deserve this little get away.
    I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the rug camp fun.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait until everyday is a weekend. Cute pattern I have seen it before.
    I am sure you will make it look wonderful
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pattern....which I am sure you will make your own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Saundra,
    I love your new rug and know you will enjoy hooking it!! Our family used to vacation in Ocean City, MD and we have so many happy memories! I can almost smell that sea air and would love to dig in to some yummy crabs and corn!!
    Thank you for always being willing to offer help and advice to us newbies!! You are such a treasure, Saundra!! Love you too!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.