Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sneak Peak at Betsy's wool samples

For those of you who may not have yet received the wool mailer from  Heavens to Betsy, here is a photo of the samples being sent out.    I have already ordered my wool because a lot of times if you don't get the amount you need right away it is sold out.  And it is terrible to have just one yard of something you know you will use for backgrounds or your special color and then run out before the rug is finished and they have none left in stock.  Yes, they do have wools re-milled to accommodate us but heavens-to-Betsy...., when we hookers want the wool, we want it now not 6 months when it might be re-milled again.  So be sure to order enough of your favs when you do order so you know you are safe for a while.

And, yes, I will be hosting the next give-away but this is not the official announcement as I'm waiting until closer to the date when I leave for rug camp.  That way it will allow several days for people to become followers and post and my rantings and ravings on my blog won't be missed.  But I will soon make the announcement and post a picture of the wools the winner will get.

Betsy and Erica are very generous in giving us hooking bloggers a hand-picked selection of wool from their upcoming mailers to host these give-aways.  So keep an eye to my blog to watch for the official start of the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.