Monday, August 5, 2024

RANDOM RAMBLINGS

Today I drew a Dancing Rabbits pattern for someone.  That has been my most popular and most reproduced pattern.  I offer one with a border and another without.  When I had a challenge my friend Lauren hooked one without a border and added a flag with red, white and blue patriotic rabbits. 
This one below was hooked by Lori who hooked one with a border.  
If you want to travel back in time to view some of the hook-along photos you can see them HERE.

Tomorrow I have another visit with the vein restoration doctor to scan the work he did on another section of my right leg great saphenous vein.  And then in 3 months another follow-up visit to have that area scanned to be sure the veins do not have reflux.  I'm so over doctor visits, especially since it is an hour drive there!!!!!!!

Am also over the hot humid summer weather.  Yeah, I know it IS summertime.  Hurricane Debby is still wandering and wondering where she will settle but for sure we will experience some rain from her near the end of this week.  I know it is hurricane season and each year with September Cape May rug camp it is always a concern since the camp is just 2 blocks from the ocean and I take the ferry across.  

Soon it will be time for me to pick a new project.  The pattern for rug camp has already been drawn (nope, not gonna show you yet, lol) and think I accidentally stumbled upon my next 'fix'.  But you know how fickle I am so that may change.

Time for me to grab my big green salad so will sign off.

Saundra


7 comments:

  1. I look at my dancing rabbit rug daily. My SIL lost power with hurricane Debby. She lives in Florida. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome to copy the Patriotic Dancing Bunnies and offer it as a pattern!!! Just my little spin on it ;-)
    Time to pick another project? Holy hell, woman...you just started Bird on a Tree Stump!
    The older we get, the more doctor visits. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunnies,,one of my favs,,,
    Take care ,,,,,Hoping you don't get too much rain!!!
    Over the heat here too ,,,hate the Humid stuff,,,,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow , those Bunnies are so popular ...I Love mine !!! Good luck with your Dr apts & legs .....Still Hot & Humid here & we will see some rain from the Hurricane too . I don't remember a Summer like this !
    Happy Hooking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh....and awwww... You know those dancing bunnies are one of my all-time favorites. If I could only hunt down my hooking mojo. These walkabouts it goes on are getting more and more frequent and longer each time it seems. :-( Reading the comments, it seems everyone is hot and humid. We're not....several days this week where the highs will only be in the 60's. It almost seems like it's beginning to feel like fall sometimes. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally here for a little visit. Lauren's patriotic bunnies is a sparkling rug. I just loe her spin on it.

    It's been hot and very muggy here in our part of the world and the weeds and plants are growing out of control in this heat and muggy weather. I've been trying to rescue some flower gardens from a mountain of weeds. I love your past journey across the US. I'll be going back for more of this special trip.

    Take care, hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the real reason you don't like going to the doc is because you have to take binding with you and that's your favorite 😇 Also enjoying your journal/memory posts. If I read them on my phone, it's cumbersome to comment so am doing so here since I am on a real computer. Hope you aren't flooding~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.