Monday, October 7, 2024

'TIS OCTOBER

We are already one week into October, how is that possible?  This is my favorite month of the year ~ cool nights and warm days, changing colors of leaves, pumpkin spice and everything nice.  The inside of my house is cooler than outside so I've started wearing long sleeve tee shirts and sweatpants.

It won't be long before my gal pal Lauren climbs in her attic to retrieve her Halloween décor and start decorating ~ or perhaps that's already begun.  I used to decorate heavily for all holidays but no longer.  Gave all my Halloween items to a local friend who hosted parties at his house for the event.  Well, I did keep my hooked rugs and the Jack-O-lantern I made so do still have a couple items to put out soon ... maybe.
The Merrie October 31st is a Lori Brechlin design I hooked and the paper mache' Jack is the one I made, as I did the white wool applique pumpkin.

Perhaps in a couple days I'll have some progress to show you on the Giant Flower pattern.  And have nothing else in queue as there's plenty of hours left to finish this one.  But will continue to look for the one which rocks my world, lol. 

Tomorrow the new range will be delivered between 10-2 and hope no other appliances or electronics go bad anytime soon.

God Bless folks in Georgia, North Carolina and now again in Florida.

Saundra


1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite rugs. And, of course, I love your papier mache jack. I might have to pull out my vintage jack collection. I do miss those fellas. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.