Friday, October 20, 2017

Bind Two Rugs..... ✔

Yup, finally completed the binding of the two rugs and just two weeks before Ocean City rug camp.  So there are other priorities now... like house cleaning and pulling wool for the next rug.
Above is my grandson's favorite soccer team and he is a great soccer player himself.   I put in a sleeve on the back for hanging it but he can choose to use it however he wishes.  
Soon there will be two labels on the back of this Christmas gift and will bore you again when that part is accomplished.

The other finally bound rug was On the Loose which was started at Cape May camp last month.  It is a design by Bev Conway and I hooked it in a class with Cammie Bruce.
Now to clean a bit (I hope), organize my wool room and get ready for the next camp.  Unfortunately this is only my second camp this year as I missed camp with Barb Carroll in May.  So am definitely ready to have a good time with like minded folks and see Betsy Reed once again.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. Your rugs are amazing and never boring. Have a good time at camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hooker with a serious purpose. I haven't pulled a single hoop all summer but despite being super busy, I've enjoyed my nightly glass of red wine or two. I have to have a little vice don't you think? I hope the moths don't invade my wool while I'm doing something else. I plan to return to hooking when things calms down.

    Your rugs are always spectacular.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you did the binding on his rug and the hanger.
    Both rugs came out beautifully and I am sure you are excited to go to rug camp and start a new project.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never boring lucky you getting ready for camp
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Saundra,, you sure know how to get things done!!
    They look great,,, nice finishes,,,,
    I made the mistake of starting tok many mats at once,,2 bigger ones, and smaller ones,, and enjoying, but also do punch needle,,,
    My woll room needs a cleanup , for sure,,
    I have to reorganize, too,,,, fun,,
    Thanks for sharing,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Saundra,
    Glad you could check those two rugs off your list!!! Both are just perfect!!! Love the way you finished your grandson's rug!! He will be over the moon!! Where will your other rug hang, or is it going on your table for the winter season!! Hope you have a lovely time at rug camp!!! Lucky you!!!
    Enjoy your weekend!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting the binding done. Zach is going to love his!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.