Monday, October 30, 2017

Rug Label Time

I feel there are three stages of rug hooking... the fun, the not so fun and the labels.  Fun part is the hooking, the middle part is the dang binding  then comes time for a label.
My grandson's Christmas gift will have two labels.  One of him in his soccer uniform and the other of family when they went to see the Barcelona soccer team this July.  Those should give him fond memories as he gets older. 

You can see how I made these labels by clicking a previous BLOG post.  I've still more labels to stitch on the last few rugs and they will be done in time. 

Saundra

2 comments:

  1. Your labels are fantastic. I have yet to make my own labels.
    Happy Halloween Saundra.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saundra,
    Yes, I agree your labels are indeed fantastic!!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you have a Happy 🎃 🎃 🎃 Halloween!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.