Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sharing Spotlight Time

Just couldn't make up my mind which Halloween rug to display  on my harvest table so decided to have them take turns.  This way I can enjoy them both.  This is a design by Lori Brechlin named "Do Goode be Nice" and can be purchased from Spruce Ridge Studios.  It was hooked in a class with Kris Miller last September at Cape May.
Since I'm not lucky enough to have vintage jack-o-lanterns I made one of paper mache' a few years ago ~ which you see above.  
The mat above I designed and hooked for my love of vintage mache' Jack-O-Lanterns.  It may be a likeness but still not the same as those beauties I remember from my childhood.


Saundra

5 comments:

  1. You did real good on that Jack-o-lantern. You can't have too many witches for Halloween decorations. I don't have a single one.
    I haven't bought a single candy or treats for Halloween since no one comes trick or treating for Halloween anymore in our neighbourhood.

    Hugs, julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saundra,
    So nice to be able to switch these beauties, but I think you just need a bigger table to display them all together!!! Love each one!!
    Have a great week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Jacks rug...it's a very happy piece...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both!!
    Great fall mats!
    I try to get mine out sept , as seems a short season,,, and leave them up till dec! As we go to florida in November! Then change them up for christmas , winter mats!! thats along season, at least here,,,,
    Thanks for sharing,, saundra!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.