Sunday, November 26, 2023

HOLIDAY TIME

Worse than adjusting to daylight savings time is adjusting to a week with a holiday.  I don't know what day it is ~ week day or weekend.  And regularly watched TV shows are held hostage by parades and football games on any of those days.  Thankfully I've a constant companion of wool, hook and patterns to help keep me grounded.

In case you're wondering about the sheep rug, the body is all hooked and the rug is resting while I decide where on the pattern I want to proceed.  Meanwhile the 1776 Eagle is back on the frame.  For some reason none of my 3 attempts at getting the rug straight in the photo turned out, this is the best of the 3 so I'm showing you this one.  I even tried tugging up the right top to make it level but that wasn't successful either.
Just might decide to continue with this rug since it's so close to being finished and can take it to whip while in the waiting room for my scheduled visit next Thursday. 

Saundra


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful as always. Funny this year the holidays have disrupted me less than other years
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eagle rug is gorgeous. I like a rug that doesn't have too many colors.
    I can say that you're acing this one too.
    My outside work is done until spring. It got so cold that were firing the two wood stoves to heat this big house. One in the basement and one on the main floor.

    Take care and stay warm.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care,,
    We got snow last night and more all day and Tomorrow!
    Your mat looking great,,,
    Elaine🏡🎄⛄⛄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Eagle looks awesome , just love all the shades of colors in your background ..Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you’ve hooked the wings in the feather- like bands. A very cool mat. Sheepunderfeet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.