Tuesday, November 21, 2023

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today has been cloudy and rainy.  It is to rain all thru the night and prediction for this eastern shore area is between 1"-3" of rain.  At least it isn't snow, yet.

Wishing all of you a happy Thanksgiving.  Here are a few turkey rugs I've hooked.  The 1847 turkey was from a Need'l Love booklet and color planned in my first Lucille Festa class.  There is no last initial hooked in the rug as I was being divorced from and planning to take the last name Porter back and relinquishing the name Slagle.  He didn't want me so I didn't want his last name.  Yeah, I know, more information than you needed, lol.
Turkey and Tallowberries designed by Lori Brechlin and sold by Spruce Ridge Studios.  This one I hooked at home around 2016.
Old Tom is another pattern with the Lori and Kris collaboration.  I hooked this one at home too but not as happy with my color selection even the second time around.  If you want to look at poor Old Tom's before life you can see it HERE.
Again, Happy Thanksgiving.

Saundra

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! 4 to 8 inches coming in tonight into tomorrow. I don't need to go out at all which makes me so happy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got lots of turkey rugs to chose from for Thanksgiving. The first one is my favorite one.

    We're getting snow tomorrow and I just got my winter tires put on today, just in time.
    Winter weather is coming wether we like it or not.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get tired of looking at your turkey rugs. Happy Thanksgiving. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course there should be turkeys for the holiday! I love all your rugs here, but the first one is my favorite. Happy Thanksgiving! Hilltop Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turkey mats,,,,
    Happy Thanksgiving,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely turkey bird rugs!! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I couldn't send a personal email to you since you are a "No-Reply" blogger.

      Delete
  7. Gobble, gobble!!! Love them all. I have hooked two of them...Old Tom twice...and I have the pattern for Turkey and Tallowberries.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Saundra, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. I love all of those rugs. I have them too. Haha, great minds and all of that. I hope its a delightful day.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy happy happy Thanksgiving! Your rugs are just great. Sheepunderfeet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving today ! Love your Turkey Rugs !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.