I still hadn't decided what to hook next, someone else decided that for me. You're probably thinking..."that someone certainly must have a lot of clout". Yes indeed. Never should have bestowed the moniker of Princess or that she is the daughter I never had. You guessed it, the person with clout is the spoiled Princess DIL Cathy. During her recent visit she made a comment that "she still hasn't gotten her cat rug". Huh, I just hooked a Snowman rug for her 6 months ago as a Christmas gift, lol.
Many months ago I took a couple photos of her Siamese cat just in case I was to hook a rug for her. And Cathy cashed in on that comment. So, since there was nothing of interest I'd chosen to put on my frame, I decided to start her Christmas gift early.
The two photos I have aren't photographer winning photos nor are they a rug hooker's delight to draw and hook. But here they are.
Briefly considered googling Siamese cat photos on the internet but since Cathy knew I had photos of her fur baby thought it wrong to use a random picture.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Saundra
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.