Nothing says "I love America" more than two crossed flags in a heart.
As the heart is completed I've chosen to do the hit and miss background since that is how the antique was hooked since it will be a companion piece to the others I've hooked.
Am now finding myself in the same urgent search for the next project. Yes, Witchy Woman is at my side but that is smaller than a chair pad size so won't take long. 📣 Now Hear This.... Maureen mentioned to me how Witchy Woman reminded her of the vintage Beistle cardboard cut outs she used on her windows. So that is another search you can do for ideas. Will mention this again when doing my next post and where I'll share Sheila Kennedy's Witch drawing, with her permission.
Saundra
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.