On advice of legal counsel [friend] 😁, I have enlarged a couple rugs from my 'to hook' list to have at the ready. The master patterns are made but not drawn on linen yet. This way it should make the decision easier to choose when I need something to hook. Actually I sketched a fourth rug below but didn't enlarge it, kinda changed my mind on this one for the time being. Besides, three is plenty to choose from.
These are the three I sketched and enlarged. Magdalena's Double Horses ~ can you believe I've never hooked this one?
This next one I'd hook without the ornate border and just use a border up to the red but make it a tad wider. I think the fancy border takes away the charm of inside. I've named it Show Horses.
And this third one you know was already in pattern form but couldn't make up my mind if I was ready to hook it or not. So now there are three to choose from.
Saundra
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.