Sunday, December 23, 2018

Slow Hooking Results but....

Haven't achieved much hooking the Star Geometric the last few days yet I like what has been done so far.
Now the odd shaped blocks have been hooked the rest should be smooth sailing.  Below is a photo of the original.  Yeah, I know you who follow me have seen it time and time again but if there is a new visitor they should know.
Although my hooking has been at a snail pace that is due to listing items on eBay.  BUT, must say eBay has given me great rewards for the time spend to photo, crop the photo, and list them.  

OY... then when the items sell there is the packaging up, labeling and shipping part.  OH... but I did say it was all worth it didn't I?  

Guess I'm jealous of my hooking time as I've another rug waiting in the wings.  Really wanted Star listed in the year of 2018 but don't think that will happen since there are more listings on eBay.

Surely everyone is busy putting together toys for  youngsters for Santa to put under the tree.  Many are baking, wrapping, gifts or packing bags to travel to grandma's house.  Whatever stage you are in, I wish for all of my friends, followers AND OF COURSE my family to have a very Merry Christmas.  I WILL be with my FAMILY on Christmas Day.

Saundra

8 comments:

  1. Loving your work so far. What size are the little squares you have to do? I think they would make a different background, hooked all in the same neutral beige wool, but in different directions, for a nutcracker I am planning on doing. Just a thought.
    I wish you and yours a very wonderful Christmas and I hope Santa is good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas glad ebay is good to you I have some things I need to sell also next year maybe.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saundra havea Merry Christmas! I hope the storm wasn’t too bad. Hugs cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mat looks great, saundra!
    You have been busy!
    Glad the ebay is getting rid of stuff, and giving u some pocket money to spend towards ur next camp!!
    Hoping u have a great christmas with family!
    Take care, and thanks for all ur posts during the year,!
    I enjoy them so much,,,,
    Merry Christmas! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy hell, woman. That is fast hooking. Looks wonderfully old.
    Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s amazing! I have the pic of the antique one saved too. Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful Christmas! This rug is spectacular already!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really good site post, i am delighted I came across it. I will be back down the track to check out other posts that
    decorative pillows

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.