Sunday, February 19, 2023

LOOK FAMILIAR ?

It should, it was one of the rugs I'd considered hooking in this POST.   Actually my plan all along was to have this design as the plus one with another as the main project.  That rug, tho posted in that mix, will remain unidentified because it may end up as the plus one.  I  named this design "Stars, Stars, Stars" and drew it 17 x 30.
The dark border and star are dark blue not black.  The background is a wool  purchased years ago from a jobber in Baltimore and hated it after being washed.  I thought it would full nicely but ended up being slippery.  But the color sure does work as a match to the original.

Happy Sunday funday all.  Oops,  it's after wine O'clock, cheers.

Saundra



8 comments:

  1. You are really going to town with this rug. It must be satisfying to finally getting some use for that wool. It's been a sunny day so we went out and then had a long Zoom meeting and didn't get to whip my rug. I'm in the process of looking for a suitable pattern for my next rug.

    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never attempt to hook stars so good on you. As always so love your color palette. Enjoy your wine! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dark blue. I should think stars would be a bit tricky to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a nice star. Love the border color.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of stars to hook...but I know you love your patriotic rugs so I'm sure you'll fly right through it. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off to a great start, plus one or not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very nice and it will look wonderful. This is Farmgirl, Kim. It only wants me to comment anonymous??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.