Wednesday, February 8, 2023

THEY'RE ALWAYS WELCOME

Challenge rugs are never too late, they're always welcome.  Jane Sittnick sent me a photo of her recently finished challenge I hosted of Li'l Lamb November 2022.  Jane said the photo was delayed as she wanted to do a braided edge for it.    Wow, beautiful work as always.
Jane has such a great sense of humor.  She sent me an email this morning saying ..."Dolly is out of the test tube" making reference to the cloned sheep from 27 years ago.  You can read about the cloning and how the sheep got the name Dolly HERE.   Ya see, I offer more than rug photos and challenges, you also learn something interesting and different here, lol.

Have a wonderful evening, enjoy the warm weather while it is here and happy hooking.

Saundra



6 comments:

  1. And this Dolly is adorable! The braided edge finish is perfect for the design! Bravo Jane! ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this primitively hooked piece! Dolly cannot be that long ago!!!! Oh dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane did a great job. Congratulation on finishing the project. I like the braised edge.
    It's a perfect finish for Dolly. I read that the cloned Dolly died young on February 14, 2003, so this is a good time for having finished the rug as a memorial to poor Dolly.

    Thanks for showing us the finished rug, Saundra.
    It looks like spring here today with the sun brightly shining.

    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolly is amazing. So love the colors! I received my package yesterday and plan on dong some hooking tomorrow. Hopefully this one wont take me a year. LOL Janice PS thanks again for doing this for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dolly is so Sweet !!! Jane did a wonderful job !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.