Sunday, April 14, 2024

ANOTHER DETOUR

Otherwise known as 'bored again'.  While the sunflower was a fun and short-lived diversion it was time for me to reconnect with the fox.  You will see more of the sunflower in a couple days.  Meanwhile I did fill in the date and spot above the fox.
Friend Lauren has asked what is next and told her there are a couple I'm interested in but no decisions yet as I'm so fickle.  That plus a few doctor appointments coming up ~ will get my permanent crown tomorrow then two other days will have leg vein work done.  

Our bodies, just like other machinery requires work done to improve performance.  If only that was true to "improve" performance; I'll be happy if it 'continues' performance.

Wind was horrific today but did manage to push the mower in Ben's back yard in areas where the ground wasn't so difficult to push it.  The soil is still quite a mess back there.  The further back in the yard toward the woods is worse.  Oh well, that's how it is here.

Saundra




7 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely enchanted with Mr. Fox. Won't be long now. I started laughing when you wrote about our bodies needing work to improve performance and was thinking exactly what you said next. LOL. While you know I hate the wind, perhaps, in your case, it's a blessing as it will help dry up your Golden Pond. Our winds are to return tomorrow...with rain. But here we need the rain. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fox is looking great ! Good Luck with your crown and other Dr apts.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Fox is so dang foxy! Good luck with your crown. Now I may need another one myself or an implant. I have the worst teeth. UGH Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Fox is quite dapper indeed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fox rug looks fantastic. I'm glad that you have rug hooking to keep you occupied.

    I hope the wind will dry up your yard. I didn't get much yard work done this past week appointments for my husband and for myself, then I had to work at catering two large funerals within a few days of each others. I have two more appointments tomorrow. I need to clone myself to get my yard work done.

    Good luck with your crown.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foxy is wonderful!!! 😌 Take care !!! ❤️
    ELAINE

    ReplyDelete
  7. The left side of the silver moons one intrigues me. I may have to take a stab at doing just the left side someday. It amazes me how much these old rugs fetch. I like your fox better...just saying. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.