Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Eve of Christmas Day

T'was the night before Christmas and all thru the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.  The stockings were hung by the chimney with care......
..in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.  And I'm sure all my readers could recite the book also from years of reading it to their child or family member.

This evening I wrapped my last gift, the Man Cave Rug for my son. Tomorrow I'll spend the day with my son, Cathy and Zach.  Then come home to give Ben his Christmas treats ~ a new toy and Bully Stick.  

So for now am enjoying my hooked vintage adaptation of Santa and reindeer on my harvest table with a glass of pinot noir.  
Wishing everyone a great Christmas eve and hope Santa gets all those presents wrapped and under the tree before the kids wake up and family arrives.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. Merry christmas to you , too,, thanks for the posts,, really enjoying them,,,, elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry, merry Christmas, Saundra.
    That rug is on my very long bucket list...sigh. One of these days.
    I'm sure your son will LOVE his mancave rug! Enjoy the day.
    xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am lagging one day behind in commenting. I just want to say how much I appreciate your friendship and kindness here in bloggerland.
    It sounds like you are all caught up and that Santa with Reindeer is ready for the festivities.
    All the Best for 2016.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.